So, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately. Not that this is anything new. But my mind has been wandering towards the future, now, that is new as of late. It means that I am actually considering a future! How cool is that? It’s a new step, one that I’ve taken before, but it’s new as of the last few months.
So, the future. It holds a bunch of promises and mysteries. There are so many ways that the future can go, all influenced by the past and decisions that I make from here on out.
Goals help move this whole process of life along. So, I’m making some goals, or maybe they aren’t going to be goals…Maybe they are…Where was I going with this???
Anyhow, excuse my brain fart, ha ha.
- Get this depression and anxiety under control (continue medications, go back to therapy)
- Get a confirmed diagnosis, because I want to know what is going on (call clinical psychologist for psych testing)
- Get more financially stable (pay off bills, continue to go to work)
- Get back to school (Research Ranger college and their cosmetology program)
- Socialize more (Go out more often)
- Get more tattoos (retrieve drawings from Big, save money!)
Yay! Goals! Things will get better. Things will work out, even if I have to give them a little push.