A Melody Sounds Like A Memory
There are so many songs that I listen to that bring up so many memories.
1. Viva la Vida by Coldplay: reminds me of Prom. Both in the lyrics, high school was the time of my life, and the fact that it was the first song that we heard playing walking into Prom. The best night of my life. 🙂
2. My Sacrifice by Creed: Singing to Hubby when he was just a boyfriend, on our way to a color guard competition.
3. Let It Die by Three Days Grace: dancing in the rain while the jerk watched us.
4. Shake It by Metro Station: dancing and singing on the bus on the way to a football game.
5. Still Around by 3Oh!3: Missing him.
6. (*Fin) by Anberlin: Our song. I listened to it over and over while writing my stupid research paper.
7. You Could Be Happy by Coldplay: When he left…
8. What Makes a Man a Man by Emery: the first time I heard him sing.